Brief Company Background
Turnkey Interiors (Pty) Ltd have over 11 years of proven Commercial Design and fit-out experience, covering in the main Corporate and Retail project work across Gauteng, South Africa and over our borders into the rest of Africa.
Turnkey Interiors is essentially a design and project management company, offering a holistic approach to its clients and projects, comprising a full `Turnkey’ bouquet of services or if you like a one stop shop. As such we fulfil the role of `Main Contractor’, and take full responsibility for our project work, encompassing procurement, quality and timing from start to finish.
Turnkey Interiors is a responsible corporate enterprise and as such we offer complete peace of mind to our clients as they are secure in the knowledge that all Corporate Governance and contracting essentials are in place. These include:
• Contractors all-risks insurance
• Site and materials insurance
• Occupational Health and Safety Policy
• Workman’s Compensation
• Environmental policy
• CIDB “Construction Industry Development Board” – Active status 6GB
• Valid Tax Clearance certification
• Strict adherences to the access to information act, the consumer protection act, the employment equity act and the occupational health and safety act.
In addition we are BBBEE compliant and are constantly fulfilling our strategy to improve this rating.
All of this gives Turnkey Interiors their well-deserved reputation and ensures repeat business from our clients.